Monday, December 26, 2011

Crosses of Ryan and Tarah Block 7

We hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas. I apologize for the delay in getting the next block published. Sometimes life has other plans!  Block 7 puts us over the halfway mark for this BOM project! Block 8 is ready as well and will be published in a few days, and 9 is almost ready too, so we will be back on track by the new year! 

I have had a few people email me that they are having some difficulty in downloading the patterns. I promise I have not forgotten about you but with the chaos and madness of moving and such, I may have overlooked an email or two, so if you are needing the patterns to be emailed directly to you, either in Word or PDF form, please email me again and I can get back to you as quickly as possible. Littleladybugscreations@gmail.com.









You can download the pattern HERE

1 comment:

whistlebet57 said...

Thanks soo much for sharing this BOM with us. I totally understand life getting in the way especially when it comes to moving. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and a joyful new year.
Elizabeth