Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Military

Being a military wife, I wanted a special nursery for my son when he was born, and I just couldn't find what I wanted anywhere, so I decided to design my own. More pictures to come soon, but here are a few pictures of what I can make. All orders are custom made to order, and since I don't use a pattern for my items I can make them exactly to fit your specific needs or requests. I have all four branches available:
Navy Digital Blue Camo


Marine Woodland MARPAT


Marine Desert MARPAT


Air Force ACU


Army ACU


I can mix these with any color/fabric you like.




3 comments:

Ashley said...

I would love to order some things from you, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to do that I cant find an email anywhere :) My email is ashley_marie_wu@yahoo.com. My boyfriend is getting ready to get deployed and I would love to be carrying one of your purses on my arm while he is away, please let me know if you can take order and how to do so, thanks!

Kit said...

Hello! I apologize for not being able to figure this out, but I would love to order from you. How do I go about doing that? Thank you so much and thanks for making great military baby items!

jennB said...

Hi Kit! Thank you for stopping by! I'm still working on a shopping cart feature but my expertise is not in website design! Please feel free to leave me your email address or send me an email and we can discuss an order. You can reach me at littleladybugscreations@gmail.com