Thank GOD! This took way longer than I had planned. (What else is new) but it is done and overall I am pleased with the outcome. I could have probably saved myself time and headache had I used a pattern, but I couldn't find what I liked so I just made it up myself. This was a learning experience for me, so next time I'll change how I do a couple of things. The bag features two front pockets made to specs of the Air Force ABU blouse, with proper patches and nametapes as they should be (only change is that I moved up the nametapes 1/2 inch from where they should be, just to give pockets more access), elastic topped pockets on either end with rank stripes, and a long pocket along the back side with a flap cover secured by 2 buckles. Inside is large and roomy with 3 pockets along the back side. It is closed at the top with a double zipper, and has an adjustable shoulder strap.