Saturday, June 17, 2006

A new Crafting Room!

I am SO excited about this! I have a WHOLE room dedicated to JUST my quilting and crafts...FINALLY I can set up the quilting machine, and I can have a place to actually work on my quilts without having to constantly pack them up and relocate them (or my sewing machine). I can leave my paints out on the table not kept in a box hidden away...I'll post pictures once I have it all set up!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store...chomping at the bit to get it all done so I can work again! My blue quilt is SO close to being completed, and my time is running out to get it finished before it needs to be shipped off. After that its time to fulfill some standing orders, and then to work on more crafts for fundraising. If you are interested in anything at all, feel free to email me and I'll either tell you a price, or try to send you to someone who can fulfill your request. :)

2 comments:

The Zoo Crew said...

Word is out about you scamming people with your crafts....... It's all over the boards. So you better be careful!

Jennifer said...

Please, by ALL means, let them post away here....since I have "scammed" people....I'd LOVE to know who these supposed people are....I have nothing to hide, unlike you, who posts from an alias, which you hide behind with no email, no proof, nothing but a bitter attitude because you got caught in a LIE.

If I have scammed someone from a craft, please please let them come forward and speak. You dont count because I didnt scam you, I just refuse to give you items until you pay me for my time. I offered to reimburse you for the materials, but apparently you think you deserve more. Sorry.

As I have stated hundreds of times before, I have nothing to hide. If you were speaking even a shred of truth, you wouldnt be afraid to say what you have to say so people knew WHO you were....instead you have to try and convince people you are really someone else. I guess it is the next best thing to wishing you WERE someone else.